"Very happy with my treatment here"

About: Cannock Chase Hospital

I live an work and Telford and was diagnosed in November 2012 with Rheumatoid Arthritis. TRAQs provided me with a "next available appointment" at Cannock Rheumatology Unit. After initially worrying that travel could prove a real inconvenience, I haven't looked back and would not now consider transferring my treatment unless forced to do so. I have been totally delighted with the level of care I have received from this unit and all the staff involved right through from the consultant and nursing specialists on the unit to all of the peripheral care - radiology, occupational therapy, physiotherapy and not forgetting the ladies in the phlebotomy unit who make the regular blood tests a breeze (I sincerely hope this service is maintaned). I'm feeling much, much better now. Cannock Chase really does have the interests of it's patients at heart. Well done.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "NikkiJR"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted that you are feeling better and have had such a good experience of our services at Cannock Hospital. I will ensure that your feedback is shared with the teams involved in your care.

Kind Regards