"Condescending, rude and arrogant tones"

About: Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust / City reach health services

I've disliked one of the doctors at City Reach Health services for condescending, rude and arrogant tones as they was seeing me during appointments.

I have since been seeing another doctor at the same surgery and have to say it's an absolute pleasure to be treated by such a friendly and polite GP who speaks to patients just as if they're your friends.

The reception staff are also polite and very courteous to all patients and cannot seem to do enough to help you.

Response from Kevin Hanner, Operations Manager, City Reach Health Services, Norfolk Community Health and Care NHS Trust

I am sorry that you have a mixed experience of clinical consultations at City Reach Health Services. We aim to provide a high standard of care and support across all of our services. We pride ourselves in developing a project that is accessible and welcoming to individuals who have historically found it difficult to access appropriate healthcare.

All comments, concerns and complaints are reviewed by the team and assist us to develop our primary health care service for marginalised groups within Norwich.