"Excellent from the start."

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Radiology

Excellent from the start.

TRAQS phoned me within 48 hours of my doctor's appointment and I was offered a cancellation appointment at my local hospital for the following week - absolutely brilliant.

My appointment at the hospital went very well, the doctor I saw treated me with respect, explained everything I needed to know, nothing was rushed.

I had an x-ray on my knee last year but this doctor insisted on another x-ray on my knee but taken in different positions which showed the problems whereas the other x-ray did not.

I have a follow up appointment for next year but have been told to contact the hospital should the pain become too much.

In the meantime, I have showed what exercises carry out to improve the strength of my legs and this has helped to relieve/diminish some of the pain.

Many thanks.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for forwarding your comments regarding your recent referral.

It is pleasing to note that TRAQS contacted you promptly and was able to provide you with an early hospital appointment.

The care provided by all NHS staff is very important and hospital staff appreciate each and every word of praise received. It is hoped that every patients treatment path is clearly explained to them and the treatment given is of the highest standard.

Thanks again for taking the time to write to TRAQS and we wish you well for the future.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

That sounds great. I hope the exercises and working for you. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to share your feedback.