"Benyon Centre: I was treated with dignity and respect"

About: New Cross Hospital / Colorectal surgery

Benyon Centre.

My procedure was uncomfortable, but I was told it would be. I was treated with dignity and respect, the results of my procedure were shared with me immediately, so any worries I had were eased.

I think it would be beneficial to patients if nurses were informed about such things as how parking fees could be claimed back and petrol allowances, as they could not help me.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Cultured239,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to let us have your feedback, the team in Beynon will really appreciate this.

You raise a very valid point about additional information which patients might need and I will speak with our Head Nurses about how we can provide this at the point of care.

Meantime, if there is further information which you are unable to find out, please do call into the Patient Information Centre on the main corridor at New Cross Hospital during office hours and the team will ve very happy to assist or do feel free to contact me directly on 01902 695363 or via email - jamieemery@nhs.net

Best wishes,