"Excellent staff"

About: Montagu Hospital

In March 2013 I had carpal tunnel release surgery on the Rockingham Day Centre, with this being my first surgical procedure I was slightly anxious but the staff were absolutely fantastic putting my mind at ease, they were so friendly, knowleadgable and helpful even though they were extremely busy, I was truly impressed with everyone I came in contact with. Then only yesterday (5th June 2013) I had the same surgery on my other wrist only this time it took place in Outpatients, once again the staff were so professional and just as friendly. The main thing I like is the fact that you are NOT treat as a number, you are an individual patient who is treat with respect and kindness throughout your treatment, qualities which sadly seem to be missing these days. Just one other thing, on leaving don't forget to thank the staff, they've done their best for you so it doesn't hurt to say thanks !!

Response from Emer Scott, Director of Communications, Doncaster and Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks so much for this very positive feedback - we're delighted that you were so pleased with the care you received on both occasions. We have passed on your thanks to the staff in Outpatients and Orthopaedics and wish you a speedy recovery.

Response from Montagu Hospital