"Much could be learned from their attitudes to patient care."

About: Cannock Chase Hospital Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Because TRAQS were unable to offer a quickish appt in the Telford area, we asked for an alternative and I was offered a choice within 2 weeks at Cannock Chase, which I accepted for May.

The staff were superb, helpful and made the appointment easy, everything was very professional from start to finish.

To be given a date for my first op was also very good! A very professional clean set up, it is a shame this unit is under threat, much could be learned from their attitudes to patient care.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

I am very pleased to hear your comments relating to your recent experience at Cannock Chase Hospital. I am happy that TRAQS were able to offer you an earlier appointment at a hospital not too far away and that your experience was such a positive one.

I hope that you are soon on the road to recovery.

Thank you again for your kind comments.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "Aspire84"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am delighted that we were able to offer you a timely appointment and that your experience was so positive. Comments like yours really do make a difference to our staff who are working very hard to provide a good service.

Kind Regards