"excellent treatment"

About: Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

my family have had a lot of involvement with manchester royal eye hospital as many members of family have genetic condition making them more liable to retinal detachment my teenage son the most recent we are very impressed and grateful for all the excellent care and attention we have recieved in my opinion the manchester royal eye hospital is a centre of excellence and we are so fortunate to have this facility on our doorstep every member of staff we have encountered from reception staff through to all the medical staff involved are professional kind and caring and excellent at their job and i would like to thank them all for their ongoing care and attention .

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion website regarding your care in our Vitreo-Retinal service at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital. It was very kind of you to take the time to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you thought all the staff you have encountered have been caring and excellent at their job. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the medical, clerical, and nursing staff at the Eye Hospital.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust

Response from Manchester Royal Eye Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices/Patient Opinion website regarding your care in our Vitreo-Retinal service at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital. It was very kind out you to take the time and write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you thought our services were outstanding. I can assure you that we have passed on your thoughts to the medical, clerical and nursing staff at the Manchester Royal Eye Hospital. Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust