"The Hospital is major let down ..."

About: Northwick Park Hospital

The Hospital is major let down for patients who are elderly or diabled in any way, it is the worst hospital for patient care I have ever seen, there is always lack of equipment, the doctors don't have time, the elderly are not answered to even when they require help in very dire situations, I've had first hand experience with my father presently being treated there, I wish I had never got him admitted there.

I think the staff in this hospital need to be investigated for their unethical, rude and ghastly treatment of elderly patients.

Response from Northwick Park Hospital

I am writing in response to your message on the NHS choices website and I was concerned to learn of the experience you have described. Your comments are important to us and we would like to investigate the issues you have raised. If you are happy for us to correspond with you directly about these issues, please contact us by calling 020 8869 2026. If you do not wish to contact us, please be assured that we will still pass your comments onto the relevant manager so that they can initiate an investigation.

Thank you for taking the time to the contact The North West London Hospitals NHS Trust.

Pat Duckett