"Professional and caring"

About: Wythenshawe Hospital

I have to have regular treatment at this hospital, visiting twice every 3months. I can not fault the staff that work here, they all have a smile for you and the staff I have had to speak with make time to listen and will follow through with any actions they feel Is needed, communicating professionally with other staff as needed. I have to walk through the hospital each time and the cleaning staff put 100% effort into keeping this hospital to good standards. Keep up the good work, people may not always say thank you or smile back but you really do make a difference to people's visits.

Response from Wythenshawe Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the NHS Choices website. We would like to offer our apologies for the delay whihc has occurred in responding to your comments. Your compliment regarding the Haematology Services provided at Wythenshawe Hospital will be passed to the appropriate Manager to share with staff. Staff are always appreciative when a patient takes the time to give some positive feedback.