"Treatment received on 16 May"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

16 May was the first time that I visited the Hospital and I was very impressed. In particular: 1. The consultant urologist that performed my procedure was excellent demonstrating a high level of skill and care despite relatively limited time in the role. The post-procedure effects were also minimal as a result. Please pass on my thanks. 2. The professionalism, care, cleanliness and general management of the hospital was first-rate. In light of recent complaints re the NHS, this hospital demonstrated the opposite. I hope that I will have subsequent procedure(s) with the same urologist at the same hospital - please confirm. Also I plan to send a written letter of support, if appropriate - please advise.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Many thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We welcome all feedback - if you would like to write a letter of support please email to customer.care@lthtr.nhs.uk, or post to Chief Executive, Chorley and South Ribble Hospital, Preston Road, Chorley, PR7 1PP. If you wish to discuss future treatment please contact your urologist's office (details should be on any correspondence), or contact the appointments team 01772 524555. Best wishes.