"Brilliant hospital with friendly staff"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Chorley Hospital has become a bit of a second home to me of late, what with several members of my family being admitted for various illnesses and injuries, leaving me feeling like an extra on Holby City. The most recent being my grandad in February who was admitted to A&E after falling at home and cutting his eyebrow very badly. The staff on Rookward B ward were great with my grandad, putting his mind at ease and nothing was too much trouble. Special thanks to the nurse and student nurse who took out grandad's stitches. I can only hope that Chorley isn't too badly affected by government policies in future when I may need their help!

Response from Lorraine Kelly, Communications Manager, Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We'll pass on your feedback to the Emergency Department and Rookwood B ward staff. We hope you and yours are in good health.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thanks for your comments. Hearing about positive experiences really motivates our staff, and helps us identify where we’re getting things right so we can share good practice across all of our services. We'll pass on your comments to the Emergency Department and Rookwood B staff. We hope you and yours are now in good health.