"Overnight stay, Surgery - 9 May 2013"

My overall experience of the Fitzwilliam Hospital was excellent in every aspect - from initial consultation, admission for surgery, care and attention throughout my stay and finally at the point of being discharged. At every point I was looked after in a most professional manner and I have to say that every member of staff was lovely - all introducing themselves to me and giving such wonderful care. Each stage of my care was explained to me thoroughly by a relevant member of staff which obviously alleviated any of my concerns.

Needless to say my above comments should also reflect the care I received from my Consultant, the Anaesthetist and his team, and those of the Physiotherapy Department.

A big 'Thank-you' to all.

Response from Fitzwilliam Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. We are pleased to hear that you felt that you were kept informed throughout your stay and that our staff put you at ease. We will pass on your feedback to the entire team, it is lovely to know that patients have had such a positive experience.