"Excellent care"

About: St Helier Hospital

I gave birth at st.helier in 2011 and am now pregnant with our second baby. The care I received antenatally, particularly during labour and postnatally was first rate. The midwives and obstetricians were amazing, they went above and beyond their duties. I can not recommend it more highly.

The midwives were friendly and warm, and genuinely cared about us and what was going on.

Having read other reviews, I admit that sometimes you do have to wait in a busy antenatal clinic for scans etc, but I don't think this is the midwives, doctors or sonographers fault at all. I think this would be the same in most hospitals and gp surgeries.

The excellent care I received and continue to recieve greatly outweigh waiting for a bit in the antenatal clinic.

I would recommend this maternity unit to all pregnant women in the area. Please don't close it!!

Response from St Helier Hospital

Congratulations on your growing family! We hope everything's going well. Thank you for your positive feedback which says our staff go beyond their duty to care for you. We are pleased you would recommend us to other pregnant women in the area. Pippa Hart Director of Nursing