"They helped me see life is worth living"

About: HMP Whatton

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

(Posted on behalf of the service user)

As I prepare to leave her majesty's pleasure on Monday I cannot go without saying thank you to everyone in the healthcare department at HMP Whatton for their care and support for their care and support throughout my stay.

It all started last November when I arrived here and now it's ending on Monday. My first thanks go to those who have supported me through some pretty bad times but have always lifted my spirits. Thank you also to those that spent time with me and with me and making me see that life is worth living. Thank you to those that always made me laugh and making a great team.

My second thanks go to the nurses who have helped me along the way. They always made me smile with their laugh and I will never forget that.

All that is left for me is to say a massive thank you to you all.

Thank you for sharing your story about your time at HMP Whatton. Staff will be really pleased to know that they have made a difference and more importantly you are leaving feeling life is worth living. Your feedback about services is so important to us and to staff who gain real job satisfaction from reading about how their work has changed lives..

Good luck for the future