"Wish I would have found this hospital sooner"

About: Whipps Cross University Hospital

Both myself and my son are being treated by Whipps Cross Rhuematology Dept, after 1 appointment my son was diagnosed and started a new treatment that after 3 months has been successful.

I myself had spent four years being treated by King George's Hospital, Goodmayes, I was diagnosed, then refused a confirmed diagnosis. Offered many treatments that never worked, never taken seriously, sent from one dept to another and when I could take no more my son had got his referral for Whipps Cross and it made for a very easy decision for me to move over to this hospital.

One appointment and my four years at KGH was proven to be a complete waste of time, after a ten minute consult I was diagnosed with a new illness and given a clear and precise plan of care.

Excellent care excellent doctors and overall highly recommended!

Response from Whipps Cross University Hospital

Thank you so much for taking the time to make such a positive comment about the Rheumatology department at Whipps Cross University Hospital, Barts Health NHS Trust. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be passed onto the service manager to share among team members.