"A Lovely ward to be a patient on"

About: Bradford Royal Infirmary

I am a qualified nurse my self and i was scared stiff to be on the other side of care, the receiving end. But ward 19 BRI really put my mind at rest the staff especially the nurses are all very kind and careing and make you feel comfortable even when you feel sick and are in pain. they gave extreamly high quality of care not just to me but to the other patients too. even though BRI has a bad reputation ward 19 certainly changed my mind, im very pleased with the outcome and i am greatfull for all the hard work that was put into getting me better even my follow up appointments.

Response from Jason Joy, Communications Manager, Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding the care on Ward 19, they have been fed back to the staff and Matron of the area. It must be very difficult to be a patient when you are a qualified nurse, we hope you are well on the road to recovery.

We strive to improve the reputation of Bradford Royal Infirmary and are proud of our achievements and the care we provide. Thank you for taking the time to make your comments.

Response from Bradford Royal Infirmary