"The Pilgrim Hospital Boston Lincs"

About: Pilgrim Hospital / Urology

I was admitted to The Pilgrim Hospital in early April for a transurethral resection of the prostate operation.

After the operation I was kept in "The Bostonian Wing" for 2 days and nights and I must compliment the nurses, ancillary staff, doctors and consultants for the professional way I was treated.

Nothing was too much trouble and the staff were very considerate and understanding.

This was the first time I had been admitted to hospital and with all the adverse publicity that the Pilgrim Hospital has had recently I did not know what to expect.

My worries were unfounded and I think the hospital can be proud of all the staff and facilities.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and I am very pleased everything went so well.

I am sorry that you came to us not knowing what to expect following poor reports and your experience demonstrates the huge amount of work and the achievements at Pilgrim and postings such as yours tells us we are getting it right.

Thank you - positive feedback is a real boost for staff.