"Very grateful to all concerned"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital (Telford)

(as a service user),

Although I have given a 4 rating in all the boxes the questions were not really relevant to my experience, which was quite straightforward.

Visited doctor with painful knee and advised I would be referred for physiotherapy. Two weeks later received a phone call from TRAQS offering appointment at PRH four weeks later. Have had four sessions of physiotherapy and now discharged.

Physiotherapists excellent and have no complaints about the service received.

Very grateful to all concerned.

Response from Cathie McKenzie, Patient Advisor, TRAQS, NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG

Many thanks for forwarding feedback relating to your recent referral for Physiotherapy.

I am pleased that TRAQS was able to arrange an appointment at your choice of hospital and that you have had a satisfactory outcome to your treatment. We appreciate all feedback especially when its positive and resulting in the patient receiving the desired outcome..

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us.

Response from Patient Services Officer, Shrewsbury and Telford Hospital NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff involved in your care. I will be happy to share them with the staff concerned.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

That is wonderful to hear. Thanks for letting us know.