"Stafford Hospital Heart Care"

About: New Cross Hospital / Cardiology Stafford Hospital / Cardiology

I had a serious heart attack and cardiac arrest in June 2012. I was originally treated at New Cross, Wolverhampton and the after care was at Stafford Hospital. You could not fault any of the treatment and care I have received at both hospitals.

The amount of time taken to care for me and ensure my well being has been incredible. There are a lot of people criticising the service offered. In my opinion, their comments should be taken in context and their real motives examined.

Response from Jamie Emery, Patient Experience Lead, The Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Rugbyman,

Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to post your feedback and for your kind words about the staff and service here at New Cross Hospital

I hope you are keeping well and if we may be of assistance in the future please do not hesitate to get in touch

jamieemery@nhs.net

01902 695363

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear "Rugbyman"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with this feedback. Comments like these really do make a difference to our staff who are working very hard to make a difference to the patients in their care. I hope you are now fully recovered from your illness.

Kind Regards