"Breast Cancer survivor and the journey taken"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

Since my diag of breast cancer in 2007, I cannot speak highly enough of the service, care and compassion received by RHH.

From the explaination given by Breast Surgeon/Breast Care Nurses who always made me feel that nothing was too much trouble. To the Ocologist who gave you the confidence that you were in safe hands, the Plastic Surgeon who (although ran late, never rushed you and made you feel important) gave you all the options and let you decide what you wanted.

Overall I cannot recommend Russells Hall Hospital enough.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Thanks so much for your lovely feedback Paula. We know that dealing with cancer is incredibly difficult, and so knowing that we have excelled in your care during such a sensitive time means a lot to us. We are glad you felt fully informed about your options as excellent patient communication is something we are very proud of. I am sure the staff involved in your care will be delighted when they receive your positive comments.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital