"First time mum"

About: Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Treatment I received while in labour with my first baby was exceptional.midwives were amazing and a real credit not only to the hospital but to the nhs. They reassured me every step of the way in what was a new and slightly scary experience for me. Nothing was too much trouble,they were friendly,knowledgable and caring. The post natal team were the same,I was there for 5 days and didn't feel uncomfortable once. Would definitely be happy to go back there if and when I have another baby!

Dear Kayleigh, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know what a great service we provided for you. I will let our midwifery matron know so that she can pass on your kind words to her team. We love to hear when staff provide care with compassion and kindness.

Hope you and your baby are settling well at home, not too many sleepless nights.

Response from Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother Hospital

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback, we are pleased that your experience was so positive and hope that you and your baby are doing well. Your comments will be fedback to the staff involved in your care as the Trust recognises the importance of positive feedback as a motivational tool and also a learning tool.