"They saved my life"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

When I collapsed in A&E one Wednesday night with a heart attack, the staff rallied to save my life. Even when they thought I was beyond hope they never gave up and because of that my family and I owe them so many thanks.

If anyone was there that night, I'm so sorry you had to witness what happened, but please know that I am alive and well and will be eternally grateful for the prompt and dedicated care I received.

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent admission to the Accident and Emergency Department at Darlington Memorial Hospital. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the relevant staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774