"A and E"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Accident and emergency South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I collapsed on my boat having returned from a successful trip to the Isle of Wight. The boat at the time was secured to a pontoon at Christchurch Sailing Club.

I was fortunate in being able to call for help from fellow club members.

I have nothing but the highest praise for the paramedic first response team, the Ambulance Control, the Ambulance crew and the staff at A and E in the Royal Bournemouth. Also the following at at Outpatients where I needed further assistance

The high professional standards were impressive and could not have been bettered in any way

Response from Sara Coburn, Patient Engagement Manager, Governance, South Western Ambulance Service Foundation Trust

Good Morning 10wc66

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience.

I am are very pleased to hear that you have been receiving excellent care from our staff. I will share your feedback with our staff and managers who will very much appreciate your comments.

I hope you are now feeling well again!

Sara

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We take all feedback very seriously and use it to inform improvements to the services we provide.

Thank you for noting our high standards of care by the staff in our Emergency Department and Outpatients.

We do aspire to every department being 10/10

We will share your feedback with the relevant staff who will be delighted.

Sue