"Highly Recommended, many thanks"

About: Pilgrim Hospital

I've recently returned home after a few days in Pilgrim Hospital and wanted to express my thanks to all the staff who looked after me.

I had previously heard poor reports of Pilgrim and was in all honesty more than a little nervous when I arrived. My fears were soon put to rest after Doctors and nurses explained what would be happening regarding my proceedure and the place was very clean.

A special thank-you to to one of the doctors who went out of her way to ensure I was comfortable. She spoke to me at length and explained everything in such a way that I understood what would be happening.

If more Doctors were like her the world would be a much better place!

A big thank-you to Pilgrim Hospital

It was a pleasure to read your story and the teams at Pilgrim will be just as pleased. I am sorry that you came to us with anxieties following poor reports and your experience demonstrates the huge amount of work that has been achieved at Pilgrim with excellent recent reports from the CQC and a whole host of developments and care achievements over the last 2 years. Staff at Pilgrim are rightly proud of the work they have been doing and stories such as yours are a great boost as this is exactly what they are aiming to achieve every day.

Response from Pilgrim Hospital