"Nothing but admiration"

About: North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust Tameside General Hospital / General surgery

Can I take the opportunity to thank everyone involved in my recent care. After recent bad press about this hospital have nothing but admiration for all concerned.

My care from everybody ie ambulance staff, triage nurse, porters, cleaners, nurses to the consultants and his team. I was treated by Mr Saddique and cannot fault anything about my care whilst in the hospital.

Once again can I say a big thank you to all concerned, I have nothing but praise for everyone who cared for me.

Special thanks to everybody in the elective ward, Heart shed building.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Many thanks for taking the time to post your positive comments on the Patient Opinion website. I will ensure the teams are made aware of your posting, Kind regards John Goodenough Director of Nursing Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved? Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at john.goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk