"Cardiac Rehab"

About: North Middlesex Hospital / Cardiology

Following a heart attack which resulted in an angioplasty for clot removal and stent insertion, I was referred to the North Middlesex Cardiac Rehabilitation Programme. From day one the therapist was really welcoming and encouraging. She ensured that I obtained as much information as possible about the condition and reassured me about the recovery and my subsequent usenet capabilities thereafter. Past experiences with the NHS had turned me slightly cynical towards the services provided but the support I received this time around really warmed my stuttering heart. Thank you for all the help!

Response from North Middlesex Hospital

We at the North Mid strive to put patients’ first in everything we do. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the care you received from the Cardiac Rehabilitation team. We will share your feedback with the department concerned.

Response from Maxine Malpass, Communications Officer, North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust

We at the North Mid strive to put patients’ first in everything we do. Improving the experience of our patients is the number one priority for the hospital and we are pleased to hear that you were happy with the care you received. We will share this feedback with the department concerned