"maternity"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

i had my first son at rhh by emergency c section and was well looked after thats y i am coming back a second time . i am due to have my section on 3/4/13 and have no worrys that i will be very well looked after . i have also visited the dau and triage a few times thoughout this pregnancy an the care has been outstanding and staff very friendly and helpful and looked after me well . i would reccomend this hospital anyone who is pregnant as the maternity unit is very clean and staff are lovely and very friendly and very caring , i am looking forward to coming back in two weeks time for section unless i go in labour before then xx

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thanks so much for your feedback Laura. It is always fantastic to hear that a patient is looking forward to returning to one of our hospitals. Having caring and friendly staff is very important so your recommendation means a lot to us. I’m sure our maternity team will also be delighted when we pass on your positive comments.

Response from The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Laura Broster, Head of Communications, NHS Dudley CCG

Thanks for taking your time to feedback on maternity services. It's great to read such positive experiences. I will ensure that these comments are passed to our clinical lead for maternity services.

Best wishes for the birth. Laura Broster