"Antenatal Care"

About: Russells Hall Hospital

This is my second pregnancy at RHH my care with my first 5 years ago was a bit hit and miss but this time it had been excellent, every member of staff have been lovely, caring and listened to my opinion. I feel completely incontrol of my care with guidance from the consultant. The staff in DAU are all wonderful, it's such a busy unit and they often don't get a break but their attitude towards me has been fantastic. The unit is extremely busy and appears under staffed and there is a ridiculous wait of hours sometimes but I have felt well looked after and therefore cannot moan. I hope my time on the unit will be as positive.

Response from Russells Hall Hospital

Thank you so much for your positive comments. It is so nice to hear when a patient has such a good experience while they have been in our care. We will be very happy to forward your comments on to the team in Maternity.

Response from Jackie Dietrich, Communications Manager, Communications and Patient Experience, The Dudley Group NHS Foundation Trust