"Maternity Care from Antenatal to Post Natal"

About: Wexham Park Hospital

All the staff from Ward 21 (Antenatal) Labour Ward and Ward 22 (postnatal) were simply fantastic... I was in Wexham for almost 4 days for an early induction.. the staff on ward 21 were warm, friendly and put me at my ease - were super supportive, professional with high degree of medical care... The same was said for the medical teams (from Midwives to Registrar, drs) on Labour Ward - who react quickly to do the absolute right think for the health of baby and mum... and again - the care and attention on postnatal were second to none.

Wexham may be an older hospital (& by appearance may show it's age) but every single person on the medical teams (without exception) were totally fantastic - really excellent. I will forever be grateful for the care shown to me, my partner and importantly my baby daughter... Thank you Wexham....

Response from Wexham Park Hospital

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback on your positive experience of our Maternity services. We will ensure that your kind words are shared with the team.