"An understanding Doctor"

About: Tameside General Hospital

I had an appointment at Tameside Hospital in the pain clinic department recently , I was more than happy with the staff and especially the doctor as she was very understanding and is really trying hard to ease my pain. thank you very much.

Response from Tameside General Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a positive response.

I will ensure that the staff in Pain Clinic are made aware of your kind comment

Paul Williams

Director of Clinical Services

“Would you like to help the hospital to improve its services further? We are currently looking for patients and carers to become involved in a development called “Patient Stories”. We want to know more about our services from the point of view of those who received them – what was good, bad, what could be improved, what should be changed. Want to know more about what’s involved?

Please contact John Goodenough, Director of Nursing at John.Goodenough@tgh.nhs.uk

Response from John Goodenough, Director of Nursing, Tameside Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a positive response.

I will ensure that the staff in Pain Clinic are made aware of your kind comment