"Honest discussion at QMC"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust Queen's Medical Centre

I was a patient on ward A43 t the Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham earlier this year with mental health issues. I appreciated the fact that people were being honest with me, and that information and decision making was shared with me appropriately.

Unfortunately, so far I have not heard anything from the medical team regarding my discussion with them about a CT scan.

Response from Paul Sanguinazzi, Head of Involvement and Experience, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for providing this feedback on our services. Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust has only signed up to Patient Opinion recently so we have only now seen your post.

We are really pleased that you had a positive experience on our ward, that you found staff honest and felt included in decision making.

We will make sure that your comments are passed on to the team who I am sure will be very pleased to receive them.

We hope that you have heard about your CT scan by now but if not PALS at QMC will be able to assist you. Their phone number is 0800 183 0204 or email pals@nuh.nhs.uk

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to pass on your thoughts.