"Clive - day care elbow surgery"

About: Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

My first visit to hospital for sometime (fortunately) but I was extremely impressed with the professional service and care extended to me by all staff at every level from pre - op assessment to final discharge - well done all concerned - you have established a tough act to follow!

On a trivial note - a review of operating theatre gowns/robes supplied by the laundry might not come amiss since mine had no tapes and the robe had shrunk enough to ensure that I could only walk like a penguin!!

Response from Shepton Mallet Community Hospital

Dear Clive

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience whilst visiting this hospital MIU department. I will share your comments with the MIU Manager, who will, I am sure, be very pleased to cascade your thoughts to all of the staff involved in the department.

Once again, thank you for taking time to write on this site, and I hope that you have made a full recovery.

If the Patient Advice and Liaison Service, (PALS), can of assistance to you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Karen Howard-Grenville