"thank you"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

My mother has been on ward c4 since last Thursday and left today 1 March 2013. With all the negative media focus around elderly patient care I have nothing but utmost praise. The level of care was superb, a full mot was done on my mother who had fractured her tibia plate after she fainted and fell. Food was nutritious, ward was clean and staff efficient. Special mention to the assistant ward sister who gave me time examining things to me and kept me informed all the way. All I can sat is thank you very much to all the staff on c4 on behalf of my mother and myself.

Response from Jessica Haggett, Patient Experience Officer, Communications, Nottingham University Hospitals Trust

Thank you for getting in touch. It’s great to hear you and your mother felt well-informed and involved in her treatment, instilling confidence in our care.

Our pledge to patients is that they feel cared for, safe and confident in our care. We are pleased we achieved this with your mother’s care. We will share your lovely feedback with our colleagues on ward C4 (including the assistant ward sister, cleaning team and catering colleagues).