"Admitted after severe Angina attacks."

About: St Richard's Hospital

I was sent to St Richard's AMU by my GP and was seen within 10 minutes, I was properly examined and was in a bed within 45 minutes. I was kept under pretty much constant observation from the time I went into the AMU until transferred to the Cardiac ward the next day.

I was welcomed to the ward by the nurses and felt secure that I was in the right place for my condition.

I spent nearly 3 weeks on this ward being prepared for the operation, before being transferred to Southampton General Hospital for a CABg X3 operation, and can honestly say, the treatment I received cannot be faulted.

My sincere thanks go to all of the staff that dealt with me. They treated me with great care and would recommend the Hospital to anybody that needs medical attention.

Response from St Richard's Hospital

Thank you for your comments. It is really lovely to hear such positive feedback regarding our AMU and Cardiac departments. We strive to provide the highest standards of care every time for every patient so it’s a wonderful encouragement to hear that you are happy with your care and the treatment received. We hope you contining to keep well.