"Friendly"

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

The staff is so friendly that I couldn't believe they were humans. I arrived with a killing-pain not relieved by paracetamol nor codeine + paracetamol.

I am very grateful to the reception staff, where they cared about my feelings, the 2 third-year students; the one who diagnosed my decayed tooth and the one who actually did the fillings.

And for the management, see the sign "Drinking water, not for rinsing" and "Do not change the channel please" showed that management team is caring and actually problem-solving, much appreciation for this action.

They have recommended me doing another permanent filling at a private dentist... and I am not sure how to say it but muslims would prefer same-sex treatment, even for men.

My only recommendations is if the staff saw someone with a muslim name, they could have asked him if he wants to be treated by a male dentist. It is just that they are a bit embarrassed to ask to be treated by a male dentist.

Response from Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind comments about the servcies you received at Charles Clifford Dental Hospital. I will ensure these are passed on to the staff of the department along with your observations about being offered treatment with a clinician of the same sex.

Response from Charles Clifford Dental Hospital