"My Feedback"

About: Queen's Medical Centre

On Friday evening at around 9PM I attended the walk in center with chest problems. The walk in center (who were very good) referred me onto the Urgent Care center who did an ECG, all very quick with no waiting around. I found this service excellent as well.

The only slight downfall is that I am still waiting for treatment and there seems to be a slight breakdown somewhere, but overall I am very happy with the service I received.

I am also going to post feedback on my GP practice page about this due to the breakdown in communication between the two services (Ravenshead surgery)

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

Thank you for your feedback. Although the walk-in centre is not managed by Nottingham University Hospitals, we will ensure your comments are passed on to the relevant colleagues. We wish to assist you further with the issue you have raised regarding the apparent breakdown of communication. Urgent care facilities are based at both the Nottingham Emergency Medical Services centre (NEMS) and also within Queen’s Medical Centre’s Emergency Department, and as such might I ask that you contact the relevant service below at your earliest convienience, depending on where you recieved urgent care:

NEMS: 0115 846 2395