About: Bradford Royal Infirmary

I went for an appointment at the women and maternity unit, the receptionist told me to sit in the wrong waiting room which was on the ground floor. She should have told me to go to word M2 which is on the second floor. I sat in the wrong place for 2 hours before I asked how much longer would I be. The Maternity unit was running behind so I dint feel there was a problem. I went to the reception to ask how much longer would I be and the receptionist looked at my letter then went to look for my notes. She came back and said that they was not there so she when to ask the main reception who that told me where to sit. They then said I was in the wrong place so I went up to ward M2 and saw the nurse on the ward who then told me I was 2 hours late and the clinic was now closed. So I had waisted my time and worried for nothing. I was so upset that I'd missed my appointment and had to make a new one.. I was also told that they would text me when it was time for my appointment so I had my phone in my hand all the time and they did not text me.

Response from Bradford Royal Infirmary

We are sorry that you were unhappy with your experience at Bradford Royal Infirmary. Please be assured that your feedback is important to us and your comments will be passed on to the appropriate staff for their attention. If you feel that you would like to discuss any of these issues with us in person, please contact our confidential Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01274 364021.