"ENT referral and day surgery"

About: John Radcliffe Hospital

I was referred by my GP to the hospital for an ENT investigation, which resulted in day surgery. I had to wait some time for my initial appointment, not being a priority case, but once I had had my first appointment with consultant the service was excellent. All staff displayed high levels of professional competence, combined with a considerate and caring approach to patients.

Response from Oxford University Hospitals NHS Trust

We are pleased you found our staff highly professional, considerate and caring when undergoing day surgery recently. It is always reassuring to hear that our staff are epitomising our values of ‘delivering compassionate excellence’ in such a strong and positive manner. All staff in the Trust consistently work hard on improving the patient experience and comments such as this show us that our patients are indeed benefiting from this work.

Thank you for posting – we hope you are recovering well.

Response from John Radcliffe Hospital

Thank you for posting your comments about your experience at the Eye Hospital. It is always reassuring to hear that our staff are epitomising our values of ‘delivering compassionate excellence’ in such a strong and positive manner.

Our staff work hard on improving the patient experience and comments such as this show us that our patients are indeed benefiting from this work. Thank you for posting – we hope you are recovering well.