"Treatment in A&E"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital / Accident and emergency West Midlands Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

(as other),

Firstly apologies for not writing sooner. This incident took place on Christmas morning 2012. My husband collapsed at home and from the moment I phoned for an ambulance and a paramedic arrived (before the ambulance) till we were discharged, we couldn't have had better care and consideration. Fortunately the condition was not as serious as initial diagnosis suggested but that did not affect the attitude of anyone we had contact with. So MANY THANKS!

Response from University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust

Dear Manufan

Thank you for the time you have taken to give us your comments. I will ensure that all the staff who were on duty on Christmas Day see this excellent feedback.

Kevin Parker

Matron in Accident and Emergency

Response from Regional Head of Patient Experience, West Midlands Ambulance Service

Thank you for your feedback. I would be grateful if you would consider contacting the Patient Experience Team on telephone number on 01384 246366 or via email at pals@wmas.nhs.uk so we can discuss your feedback further with a view to sharing with the attending ambulance crew.