"ultrasound scan. 5 out of 5 stars"

About: Derriford Hospital / General surgery Tamar Referral & Appointments Centre

I was very pleased having firstly seen my GP for a referral for an ultrasound scan, to then having the scan only a matter of weeks shortly afterwards.

When it came to my ultrasound scan and general hospital attendance day I was very impressed with the hospital staff, with their efficiency and their friendly welcoming manner. I was made aware of my condition internally via the physician from the on screen display of the scan. He was very calming and reassuring. 5 out of 5 stars.

Response from Mary Anderson, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Good afternoon

I was so pleased to read that you had a very positive experience overall, from your GP referral through to your attendance for your ultrasound scan. It is pleasing that you were made welcome and kept informed throughout the process.

I know that the staff within the Imaging team will be pleased to read your comments. Thank you for contacting Patient Opinion.

Mary