"Fantastic staff and facilties"

I had to go for some scans shortly before Christmas. I was surprised at how quickly I was contacted, and how easy it was to get an appointment to suit. When I arrived, even with it being just before Christmas I was met at reception with a smile and referred to the next corridor and asked to take a number. I anticipated a long wait and had armed myself with a book. I hadn't been sat down for more than 3 minutes before I was called. My scans were taken and at each stage I was kept informed of what was happening and that I was comfortable, next steps were explained to me and I was asked if I had any questions before I left.

Honestly cannot praise the staff and facilties enough. Thank you.

Response from St Marks Hospital

Hello,

Thank you for your posting and kind comments. Please accept my apologies for the delay in responding. It is pleasing to see that you were happy with the service provided here. This service is provided by Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust at Wexham Park Hospital. I will contact colleagues there and share your feedback with them. I am sure that they will appreciate this.

Kind Regards,