"very impressed"

About: Basildon University Hospital

in the morning of tuesday 29/01/13 , i drove to Tesco Lakeside i was feeling confused and disorientated, a member of tesco staff asked how i was i explained, she sat me down, and called a paramedic, who was there very fast, examined me and called a ambulance,which took me to basildon hospital, and from the time arrived till the time i was discharged, i was treated and examined with respect and i thought very professional at every department i visited, and i think all your staff were handling difficult situations very very well, i really do not know how they do it,. i would like to thank them all.

Response from Basildon University Hospital

We have noticed that a number of comments posted on the NHS Choices some time ago did not receive a posted response from the Trust, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would like to assure you that at the time your comments were posted they were shared with the relevant departments.

Feedback from patients and/or their relatives/carers is always welcomed (negative or positive) whether it is showing appreciation for the care and treatment received or expressing concerns or offering suggestions to improve practices at the hospital.