"cardiac catheter"

About: Lincoln County Hospital

i was a bit nervous of having this procedure . but on arrival on tuesday 22nd january my fears were soon dispersed . by a smiling friendly bunch of nurses who are a credit to the hospital and told me exactly what they were doing and why .the whole procedure was an enjoyable experience if i do have to return for a stent i will not be as nervous again . would like to say once again a big thankyou to all concerned especially to one of the nurses.

Dear Colin - it was lovely to read your posting and I am pleased that everything went so well; even the strongest of us are nervous before a procedure and being put at ease is an important part of the care we provide.

I have passed your story onto the catheter lab team and I know they will be delighted to read it. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback; it is very much appreciated.

Response from Lincoln County Hospital

Thank you very much for your feedback and we are very pleased that everything went so well; I have passed your comments back to the team and they were delighted to read about your experience. Thank you again.