"Positive Experience"

About: Heartlands Hospital

I have had three procedures carried out at Heartlands Hospital during the past five months.On every occassion I have been very impressed by the level of care and professionalism of the staff. They answered questions throughly,put me at my ease and made me feel welcome. I also have to say that the food was enjoyable,tasty and satisfying,especially the porridge.

Response from Patient Engagement Office and Project Manager, Heart Of England NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Jane B

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am glad to hear you were happy with your care and treatment during all the 3 procedures you have had and you liked the food. I will ensure your feedback is shared with our Chief Nurse and Catering Manager.

Response from Heartlands Hospital

Heart of England NHS Foundation Trust would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your feedback and comments on NHS Choices website, this website also feeds into the Patient Opinion website, www.patientopinion.org.uk which is viewed daily by the Trust and a response to your posting will be available here. If you are unable to view the response and would like to discuss further please do not hestitate to contact us (Patient Services on 0121 424 0808) alternatively on www.patientservices@heartofengland.nhs.uk Kind regards Patient Services Department