"Very good experience"

About: Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

I had chest pain and a fever and very quickly became concerned about my symptoms, so I called the hospital and spoke to their cardiology department - they offered me an appointment within about 2 hours of me calling, where I had an assessment, blood tests, an ECG and a special ultrasound of my heart, then I saw a cardiologist immediately. Luckily I was ok but because of my medial history it was something that I needed to get checked out - the staff were all lovely and I was dealt with so quickly and thoroughly, that by the end of the afternoon I was given the all clear and anything serious, which it could have been, was ruled out. I could never had got all this done in one go at my local hospital so I was pleased my girlfriend drove me a bit further to the Independent. I don't have medical insurance but the price I paid for such great service was well worth it and wasn't as much as I'd thought - definitely better than waiting for hours in a walk-in centre or a&e that's for sure - plus I saw a consultant pretty much straight away!

Response from Bmi - The London Independent Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback, we will pass on your kind comments to the team. Patient satisfaction and excellent outcomes are key priorities for BMI Healthcare. We always endeavour to improve wherever we can, and ensure BMI Healthcare remains a leader in patient care and outcomes.