"Miserable. Bad experience. Put me of hospitals..."

About: The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (King's Lynn)

Getting out of there

Nurse selfish attitudes. .honesty with patients and their family. Not blaming the other shift.. Be more observant with patients that can't weightbare. Not to leave them struggling untill they fall. Falls not being logged. Sisters to observe more what is going on in their wards. They seem completely unaware. I found the nurses rude. Unkind. And it seems every thing was to much trouble.

The hospital is run like a hostel. A bad one at that. Wants a complete retrain of staff, including sisters. Have they heard of EMPHANY. Will someone tell them what it is. A dreaded hospital to go into

Response from Val Newton, Deputy Director of Nursing, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital Kings Lynn NHS Foundation Trust

I was very sorry to read your recent posting of your experience and would like to speak with you so that the issues you have raised can be discussed and I can gather further information so that the issues raised can be investigated.

Please contact me Valerie Newton Deputy Director Patient Experience - 01553 613613 ext and bleep 3582