"worried at the start impressed at the end"

About: Eastbourne District General Hospital

i found all staff associated with the urology were very proffesional and careing with their patients

Response from Eileen Weeks, Patient Experience Lead, East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you very much for expressing your appreciation of the care you received from Urology staff at Eastbourne DGH. It's always encouraging for staff to receive positive feedback. As a Trust we are committed to giving the highest quality of care to our patients, and we value all comments from patients and their families.

It was extremely kind of you to take the time to provide feedback. I will ensure that your comments are shared with all the staff concerned.

With best wishes