"Just about the worst the NHS has to offer"

About: Warwick Hospital

I have posted these comments anonymously for fear of retribution which will further affect the treatment the patient is receiving. I cannot think of a worse experience of care in my life, from the start there has been no co ordination of treatment. Getting any kind of information from the doctors or nurses is nigh on impossible, that is when they can be bothered to speak to you and the complete lack of privacy when speaking to them is deplorable (telling someone that they have cancer in the earshot of others is hardly ideal for anyone) the complete lack of humanity is overwhelming. I am waiting for the results of the tests and will be moving my relative to a private hospital as soon as I can, the outcome may well be the same but the environment will be more conducive to making a recovery and at least they will not be exposed to Norovirus infection.

Response from Warwick Hospital

It is extremely disappointing that you are not happy with the care that your relative is receiving.

I would appreciate it if you could contact me at the below address so we can investigate the issues.

Jayne Blacklay

Deputy Chief Executive

Deputy Chief Executive, Warwick Hospital, Lakin Road, Warwick, CV34 5BW.