"Excellent, caring, attentive, Superior quality..."

About: Basildon University Hospital

All Staff extremely polite, friendly, caring. Assisted with my wife completely, very informative, prompt and generous with their time.

Particular thanks to Receptionist, ( for putting up with myself, extremely kind and went out of her way to help me.

Midwife - very good, attentive, Anyone would be chuffed to bits with her performance.

In general a very pleasant, safe, comfortable experience (despite Wife having a C-Sect)

Excellent performance people - Keep it up.

Nothing. !!!!

Just again a big thankyou to our surgeon, widwife and support staff for a swift and excellent performance.

Really did make us both feel at home and in safe hands.

Definalty a superior quality of care and attention.

Many thanks

Response from Basildon University Hospital

We have noticed that a number of comments posted on the NHS Choices some time ago did not receive a posted response from the Trust, for which we offer our sincere apologies.

We would like to assure you that at the time your comments were posted they were shared with the relevant departments.

Feedback from patients and/or their relatives/carers is always welcomed (negative or positive) whether it is showing appreciation for the care and treatment received or expressing concerns or offering suggestions to improve practices at the hospital.