"The care and treatment I received was excellent in..."
About: Charing Cross Hospital Charing Cross Hospital London W6 8RF
Posted by nigel pitt
What I liked
1. The original referral appointment was made within a reasonable time.
2. There was no significant delay before the surgery could be carried out.
3. The date offered for surgery was matched with my availabilty.
4. The surgical, anaesthetic and nursing teams all acted with great skill and care.
5. The post operative care on South 11 was very good. Also the meals were very satisfactory.
Summary: The care and treatment I received could not be faulted. I do not believe that the private sector could have been any better.